Limited
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexPortalLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

BOOMSHAKALAKA

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Henry

Henry

Aantal berichten : 25
Punten : 33
Leeftijd : 32

Character
Naam: Henry Tolkien
Leeftijd: 17 jaar
Aandoening: Klinisch depressief

BOOMSHAKALAKA Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: BOOMSHAKALAKA   BOOMSHAKALAKA Icon_minitimeza apr 13, 2013 4:30 am

♥♦
And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And you cant fight the tears that ain't coming,Or the moment of the truth in your lies.When everything feels like the movies,Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive.And I don't want the world to see me,'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I dont think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am. And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And you cant fight the tears that ain't coming,Or the moment of the truth in your lies.When everything feels like the movies,Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive.And I don't want the world to see me,'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I dont think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And you cant fight the tears that ain't coming,Or the moment of the truth in your lies.When everything feels like the movies,Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive.And I don't want the world to see me,'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I dont think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am.

And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And you cant fight the tears that ain't coming,Or the moment of the truth in your lies.When everything feels like the movies,Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive.And I don't want the world to see me,'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I dont think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And you cant fight the tears that ain't coming,Or the moment of the truth in your lies.When everything feels like the movies,Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive.And I don't want the world to see me,'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I dont think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am.

Spoiler:
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Henry

Henry

Character

BOOMSHAKALAKA Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: BOOMSHAKALAKA   BOOMSHAKALAKA Icon_minitimeza apr 13, 2013 5:48 am

I'M BAD AND THAT'S GOOD. I WILL NEVER BE GOOD AND THAT'S NOT BAD

Spoiler:
Henry

Henry

Character

BOOMSHAKALAKA Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: BOOMSHAKALAKA   BOOMSHAKALAKA Icon_minitimedo apr 25, 2013 3:18 am

TEKST
William
Admin
William

Aantal berichten : 313
Punten : 346
Leeftijd : 29

Character
Naam: William
Leeftijd: 22
Aandoening: Alcohol verslaafd

BOOMSHAKALAKA Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: BOOMSHAKALAKA   BOOMSHAKALAKA Icon_minitimedo apr 25, 2013 11:55 pm

LYRICS GO HERE!
tag: you!
words: ###
notes: blahhh.
And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And you cant fight the tears that ain't coming,Or the moment of the truth in your lies.When everything feels like the movies,Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive.And I don't want the world to see me,'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I dont think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am. And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And you cant fight the tears that ain't coming,Or the moment of the truth in your lies.When everything feels like the movies,Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive.And I don't want the world to see me,'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I dont think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And you cant fight the tears that ain't coming,Or the moment of the truth in your lies.When everything feels like the movies,Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive.And I don't want the world to see me,'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I dont think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am.

And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And you cant fight the tears that ain't coming,Or the moment of the truth in your lies.When everything feels like the movies,Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive.And I don't want the world to see me,'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I dont think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And you cant fight the tears that ain't coming,Or the moment of the truth in your lies.When everything feels like the movies,Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive.And I don't want the world to see me,'Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I don't think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.And I don't want the world to see me,Cause I dont think that they'd understand.When everything's made to be broken,I just want you to know who I am.I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am. I just want you to know who I am.
♥ thanks
William
Admin
William

Character

BOOMSHAKALAKA Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: BOOMSHAKALAKA   BOOMSHAKALAKA Icon_minitimevr apr 26, 2013 12:04 am

]
tag/outfit/notes/words go here
catalina has one thing on her mind as she drove towards masen's mansion. she didn't want to see him but since technically they were dating, and were together she couldn't avoid him forever. at least not for the sake of her relationship. catalina parked the car quickly and looked towards the mansion, her eyes scanning every inch of it as though it were poisonous, why couldn't she just be with masen and not see him until she has everything figured out? she wouldn't find out if she was official pregnant for another week when she could take a test and in the mean time she was practically dying with anticipation. she was nowhere near ready to be a mom. she was sure that masen wasn't either. catalina made it out of her car and walked towards the door, though it felt like something was moving for her. soon she found herself knocking, her stomach turning. what if she was pregnant and masen left her? after all they hadn't been together since that night, and he was needy, but all caty could think about was a crying baby. the door was opening and caty was starting to feel woozy by her own thoughts. catalina has one thing on her mind as she drove towards masen's mansion. she didn't want to see him but since technically they were dating, and were together she couldn't avoid him forever. at least not for the sake of her relationship. catalina parked the car quickly and looked towards the mansion, her eyes scanning every inch of it as though it were poisonous, why couldn't she just be with masen and not see him until she has everything figured out? she wouldn't find out if she was official pregnant for another week when she could take a test and in the mean time she was practically dying with anticipation. she was nowhere near ready to be a mom. she was sure that masen wasn't either. catalina made it out of her car and walked towards the door, though it felt like something was moving for her. soon she found herself knocking, her stomach turning. what if she was pregnant and masen left her? after all they hadn't been together since that night, and he was needy, but all caty could think about was a crying baby. the door was opening and caty was starting to feel woozy by her own thoughts.catalina has one thing on her mind as she drove towards masen's mansion. she didn't want to see him but since technically they were dating, and were together she couldn't avoid him forever. at least not for the sake of her relationship. catalina parked the car quickly and looked towards the mansion, her eyes scanning every inch of it as though it were poisonous, why couldn't she just be with masen and not see him until she has everything figured out? she wouldn't find out if she was official pregnant for another week when she could take a test and in the mean time she was practically dying with anticipation. she was nowhere near ready to be a mom. she was sure that masen wasn't either. catalina made it out of her car and walked towards the door, though it felt like something was moving for her. soon she found herself knocking, her stomach turning. what if she was pregnant and masen left her? after all they hadn't been together since that night, and he was needy, but all caty could think about was a crying baby. the door was opening and caty was starting to feel woozy by her own thoughts.
<3

Laatst aangepast door William op za mei 11, 2013 9:25 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
William
Admin
William

Character

BOOMSHAKALAKA Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: BOOMSHAKALAKA   BOOMSHAKALAKA Icon_minitimevr apr 26, 2013 12:20 am

main title goes here bbdoll
--- words. --- tagged. --- notes
main text here
brought to you by stalkmeredneck of caution 2.0
William
Admin
William

Character

BOOMSHAKALAKA Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: BOOMSHAKALAKA   BOOMSHAKALAKA Icon_minitimevr apr 26, 2013 12:38 am

BOOMSHAKALAKA Ayrekaderblub
his wings are clipped, his feet are tied so he opens his mouth to sing..
The Words: go here The Outfit: goes here The Notes go here

Text goes here.
William
Admin
William

Character

BOOMSHAKALAKA Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: BOOMSHAKALAKA   BOOMSHAKALAKA Icon_minitimeza apr 27, 2013 6:20 am

BOOMSHAKALAKA Melle
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXThd TEXT TEXT bh

Yuji
Admin
Yuji

Aantal berichten : 111
Punten : 1

Character
Naam: Yuji Sakurai
Leeftijd: 18 jaar
Aandoening: Dissociative Identity Disorder

BOOMSHAKALAKA Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: BOOMSHAKALAKA   BOOMSHAKALAKA Icon_minitimeza jun 29, 2013 5:00 am

“I want to live
In the hourglass where there is not much time left
A desert of happiness
So we can rest there for the rest of time”;
---WORDS; TAGGED
NOTES.
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

MADE BY   MARLEY

Code:
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><style type="text/css" > .bulk {opacity: 0.0;transition-duration: 0.7s;-moz-transition-duration: 0.7s;-webkit-transition-duration: 0.7s;-o-transition-duration: 0.7s;background: #fff; color: #000; text-align: justify; width: 110px; height: 230px; padding: 20px; letter-spacing: 0px; overflow: auto; text-transform: none;} .bulk:hover { opacity: .8}</style><center>

<div style="width: 400px; height: 275px; background-color: white; padding: 8px;"><table><td><div style="width:150px; height:270px; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: calibri; line-height: 15px; background-image:url(http://imageshack.us/a/img199/8674/wbi.png);"><div class="bulk"><BR><div style="font-family: old standard tt; font-size: 10px; font-style: italic; margin-top:60px;">

“I want to live
A desert of happiness
So we can rest there for the rest of time”; </div><div style="font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 1px;"> ---WORDS; TAGGED <br> NOTES.</div></div></td><td><div style="width:210px; height:250px; font-family:cambria; color:#0f0f0f; border-left: 10px solid #556678;overflow:auto; font-size:10; line-height:120%; text-align:justify; padding:10px;">

SDGKSJNSKDFJKSDJFKM

</div></td></table></div></center><center><div style="font-family: oswald; font-size: 8px;"> MADE BY  <a href="http://forums.athousandfireflies.com/index.php?showuser=18446"> MARLEY </a></div></center>

wish i was special;
---WORDS; TAGGED
NOTES.

SDGKSJNSKDFJKSDJFKM

MADE BY   MARLEY

Code:
<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><style type="text/css" > .bulk {opacity: 0.0;transition-duration: 0.7s;-moz-transition-duration: 0.7s;-webkit-transition-duration: 0.7s;-o-transition-duration: 0.7s;background: #fff; color: #000; text-align: justify; width: 110px; height: 230px; padding: 20px; letter-spacing: 0px; overflow: auto; text-transform: none;} .bulk:hover { opacity: .8}</style><center>

<div style="width: 400px; height: 275px; background-color: white; padding: 8px;"><table><td><div style="width:150px; height:270px; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: calibri; line-height: 15px; background-image:url(http://imageshack.us/a/img194/4152/0h.png);"><div class="bulk"><BR><div style="font-family: old standard tt; font-size: 10px; font-style: italic; margin-top:60px;">

wish i was special; </div><div style="font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 1px;"> ---WORDS; TAGGED <br> NOTES.</div></div></td><td><div style="width:210px; height:250px; font-family:cambria; color:#0f0f0f; border-left: 10px solid #E63964;overflow:auto; font-size:10; line-height:120%; text-align:justify; padding:10px;">

SDGKSJNSKDFJKSDJFKM

</div></td></table></div></center><center><div style="font-family: oswald; font-size: 8px;"> MADE BY  <a href="http://forums.athousandfireflies.com/index.php?showuser=18446"> MARLEY </a></div></center>

Laatst aangepast door Yuji op zo jun 30, 2013 4:22 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
https://limited.actieforum.com
Yuji
Admin
Yuji

Aantal berichten : 111
Punten : 1

Character
Naam: Yuji Sakurai
Leeftijd: 18 jaar
Aandoening: Dissociative Identity Disorder

BOOMSHAKALAKA Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: BOOMSHAKALAKA   BOOMSHAKALAKA Icon_minitimeza jun 29, 2013 4:22 pm

“I want to live
A desert of happiness
So we can rest there for the rest of time”;
---WORDS; TAGGED
NOTES.

SDGKSJNSKDFJKSDJFKM

MADE BY   MARLEY
https://limited.actieforum.com
Gesponsorde inhoud

BOOMSHAKALAKA Empty