Limited
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexPortalLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

waarom werk jij niet?

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Yuji
Admin
Yuji

Aantal berichten : 111
Punten : 1
Leeftijd : 32

Character
Naam: Yuji Sakurai
Leeftijd: 18 jaar
Aandoening: Dissociative Identity Disorder

waarom werk jij niet? Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: waarom werk jij niet?   waarom werk jij niet? Icon_minitimewo aug 28, 2013 10:33 am

[dohtml]

post goes here~

[color:bec9=BEE2F8]closer, [color:bec9=CFD0FF]closer

I MET HIM WHEN THE SUN WAS DOWN, THE BAR WAS CLOSED, WE BOTH HAVE HAD NO SLEEP. MY FACE BENEATH THE STREET LAMP IT REVEALS WHAT IT IS LONELY PEOPLE SEEK, CLOSER, CLOSER, CLOSER.

[/dohtml]
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://limited.actieforum.com
Nathan
Admin || Docent geschiedenis
Nathan

Aantal berichten : 172
Punten : 199

Character
Naam: Nathan Gardner
Leeftijd: 36
Aandoening: Alcoholisme

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: waarom werk jij niet?   waarom werk jij niet? Icon_minitimewo aug 28, 2013 10:36 am

tTEXT GOES HERE YO
movie theater
"I'm afraid I’ll be a book that no one reads. Music that no one Listens to anymore. I’m afraid I’ll be abandoned like a movie playing in an empty theater.''

Spoiler:
Yuji
Admin
Yuji

Character

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: waarom werk jij niet?   waarom werk jij niet? Icon_minitimezo nov 24, 2013 11:43 am

Code:
<center><link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700italic' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><style type="text/css">.vancode33 { width: 330px; height: 130px; -webkit-transition: opacity 0.4s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: opacity 0.4s ease-in-out; -o-transition: opacity 0.4s ease-in-out; background-color: #fff; opacity: 0.0; -webkit-transition-delay: 0.4s; -moz-transition-delay: 0.4s; -o-transition-delay: 0.4s; padding: 10px; }.vancode33:hover { opacity: 1.0; }</style><div style="width: 400px; height: 500px; background-image: url(http://i44.tinypic.com/2jf0f7o.jpg);"><div style="padding-top: 50px;"></div><div style="width: 350px; height: 10px; background-color: #F8DCBE;"></div><div style="width: 310px; background-color: #fff; padding: 20px; text-align: justify; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 10px; line-height: 100%; color: #666;"><div style="height: 190px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 5px;">While kicking my feet and paddling my arms to stay afloat I watch as the boy jerkily moves as someone walks into him from behind. Another boy it seems when  I hear a boyish voice say a ‘whoops’ as excuse before walking on to stand between me and the first boy. I’m not at all sure what the hell is going on, but I keep quiet for now, especially since I’m too far away to register any kind of emotion on either one of the boys their face because of the dark. It is probably because of this that I get slightly startled when the first boy suddenly angrily barks at the second, about why he’s here and that he had said he wouldn’t come earlier. So I now at least know these two know each other. And that they were.. friends? Maybe?  No? The first guy was obviously angered by something the second one did, not that this made anything clear about their relationship to each other. 

Anyways. I listened to their conversation in silence. And in the cold. The swimming earlier had definitely kept me warm, but now that I was bobbing in place, the cold really began to catch up with me. I was shivering slightly, I noticed, and my breath came out as fog. Both, of course, were good signs. It meant my body was doing what it was supposed to be doing, which was trying to keep me warm. I should really only start worrying when the shivering stops, because that for sure was bad.

I see a finger pointing to me and I hear the second guy saying something about me being his next appointment. What? I was probably horribly slow right now, (I blame the cold), but what? I was pretty sure I didn’t know either of the guys. I mean, sure, I’ve seen them walking around school, but I hadn’t got a clue about their names. I don’t think I’ve ever even said anything to either of them.  I started to feel slightly awkward, but didn’t let it get the best of me. ‘So you and him…’ followed by what looked like the entwining of hands did nothing to ease my awkwardness. What  was the second guy thinking? I didn’t know him! And we certainly didn’t do anything like the first guy had gestured! … Although, as far as I could see, I wouldn’t exactly mind if we were… No. Back on track!

The first guy began laughing and ran away, saying stuff to, apparently, other people. Seriously? Had I been giving a peepshow or something without knowing? I groaned softly, though it mostly went unnoticed because of the roaring sound coming from the waterfall. The second guy turned around, eyes focused on me. His glance almost made me feel naked. Oh wait… I could distinguish a small smile on the other’s face and I smiled back slightly. [i]‘’Uhm, yeah,’’[/i] I answered his suggestion of putting my clothes back on. It wasn’t as if I could be in the cold water any longer, lest I freeze my limbs off. I swam the remaining distance towards to shore and without turning to look if the guys eyes were still on me I heaved myself out of the water.

Dangit, it was bloody cold! The water had been warmer, I was sure. I shook my body, as if I were a dog, trying to remove excess water drops off my body. I walked to were my clothes were scattered on the ground and grabbed my boxers, pulling them over my bum. I then grabbed my long sleeved shirt, which lay very close to where the first guy had previously stood. Then it hit me. The guy had been trying to take and probably hide my clothes. The bastards... I pulled my shirt over my head and glanced at the second guy. [i]‘’Thank you for… you know. Helping me?’’[/i] I smiled brightly and went to grab my pants, pulling them on. I noticed I was still shaking slightly and I really wouldn’t be surprised if my lips had turned blue at the moment. At least I hadn’t had any asthma attacks, that’s something. I turned towards the boy and walked a few steps closer to him.[i]‘’I hope you didn’t ruin any friendships for me just now?’’[/i] I wrapped my arms around my body to try and keep just that bit warmer.

[i]I suck. Serieus. Het spijt me. Het is crap en blegh. T_T. Enjoy?[/i]
</div></div><div style="width: 350px; height: 150px; background-image: url(http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/401/9yvt.png);"><div class="vancode33"><center><div style="width: 330px; height: 10px; background-color: #F292A2;"></div><div style="padding-top: 10px;"></div><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" ><tr><td><div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background-image: url(http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9744/e4qw.png);"></div></td><td><div style="padding-left: 10px;"></div></td><td><div style="width: 220px; text-align: center; font-family: 'Playfair Display', serif; font-size: 40px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 100%; letter-spacing: -5px; color: #dadada; text-transform: lowercase;">[color=#BEE2F8]m[/color]ovie [color=#CFD0FF]t[/color]heater</div><div style="width: 210px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8px; line-height: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; color: #666; padding: 5px;">"I'm afraid I’ll be a book that no one reads. Music that no one Listens to anymore. I’m afraid I’ll be abandoned like a movie playing in an empty theater.''</div></td></tr></table><div style="padding-top: 10px;"></div><div style="border-top: 1px dashed #ccc;"></div></center></div></div><div style="width: 350px; height: 10px; background-color: #F8C3BE;"></div></div><div style="width: 400px; padding: 10px; font-family: arial; font-size: 7px;  text-transform: uppercase; text-align: right; color: #000; line-height: 100%; letter-spacing: 3px;">[url=http://z10.invisionfree.com/A_THOUSAND_FIREFLIES/index.php?showuser=10469]❤[/url]</div></center>
Yuji
Admin
Yuji

Character

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: waarom werk jij niet?   waarom werk jij niet? Icon_minitimedi jan 14, 2014 12:40 pm

TEXT GOES HERE YO
movie theater
"I'm afraid I’ll be a book that no one reads. Music that no one Listens to anymore. I’m afraid I’ll be abandoned like a movie playing in an empty theater.''

Spoiler:
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: waarom werk jij niet?   waarom werk jij niet? Icon_minitime

waarom werk jij niet?
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Limited :: OFF TOPIC :: GRAPHICS :: DUMP-
Ga naar: